The Baseline DIY Electric Drift Trike Conversion Kit comes with the key components needed for you to convert your own drift trike to an electric setup. This package was designed for Gen/Ver 2 Triad frames but may work with other drift trike frames with a 1 1/8″ down tube.
- Baseline Magie Pie 5 motor with cast metal alloy rim
- 2.25″ Shinko SR714 4 ply moped tire
- Motor mounts to affix motor to the front fork
- Aluminum foot pegs
- Triad Commander front fork with 1 1/8″ steerer tube
- Aluminum battery mounting plate with hardware
- Battery: 52v 14s4p 14ah Panasonic/Sanyo 18650GA 3500mah
- 2A Charger
- Integrated Sinewave controller
- Brake: TRP Spyke MTB brake with 203mm rotor and electric brake cutoff
- Thumb Throttle
You will need to supply your own crown race/headset to attach the front fork to your drift trike frame.