The Mid Power DIY Electric Drift Trike Conversion Kit comes with the key components needed for you to convert your own drift trike to an electric setup. This package was designed for Gen/Ver 3 Triad frames but may work with other drift trike frames with a 1 1/8″ down tube.
- Mid Power motor in a 16″ x 1.85″ Excel Takasago Motorcycle Rim
- 80/80/16 Shinko SR714 Moped tire
- Motor mounts to affix motor to the front fork
- Aluminum foot pegs
- Gen/Ver 3 Triad front fork with 1 1/8″ steerer tube
- Carbon Fiber vinyl wrapped Battery Box and frame mounting hardware (for Gen/Ver 3 Triad frames or 1 1/8″ Trike frame body tubes)
- Battery: 60v 16s5p 14ah Panasonic/Sanyo 18650GA 3500mah
- 3A Charger
- Mid Power Controller – Sabvoton 72080
- Brake: TRP Spyke MTB brake with 203mm rotor and electric brake cutoff
- Thumb Throttle
- Handlebar mounted On/Off switch
You will need to supply your own crown race/headset to attach the front fork to your drift trike frame.