The eDriftTrikes High Power build was designed for the folks that are interested in one thing – playing Mario Kart in real life. We combine a 72 volt battery (the same battery tech as Tesla) with a powerful front hub motor from an electric motorcyle. The motor is laced with 9 gauge steel spokes into a top of the line Excel Takasago motorcycle rim. To tame the beast of a front end, we designed and developed our own custom triple crown fork laser cut out of steel right here in the Bay Area. Extra large 203mm rotors help to dissipate heat from the dual piston TRP Spyke mountain bike brake. In the rear, the trike has an extended stance with 5″ x 7″ VanK go kart wheels and Evinco MG Racing tires. With a top speed between 40-50 mph, it’s absolutely ludicrous.
- Battery: 72v 20s6p 21ah Panasonic/Sanyo 18650GA 3500mah
- Controller: Sabvoton 72150 Programmable Sinewave controller
- Wheel: 16″ Excel Takasago Motorcycle Rim
- Tires: 110/70/16 Shinko Motorcycle tire
- Brake: TRP Spyke MTB Brake with 203 mm rotor and electric motor cutoff
Recommended for riders
Height: 5 ft – 6 ft 4 in (152 cm – 193 cm)
Weight: 220lbs and below
* For off road/ race track / private property use only.